At Onpoint, we take special care of your property. Every Interior painting project has detailed written preparation and painting procedures. We work to ensure that surfaces are properly prepared before starting any job. In addition, a thorough cleaning is done at the end of each workday. All daily activities adhere to the written procedures.
At Onpoint, we take pride in our level of attention-to-detail. We understand the importance of a job well done, which includes all aspects of the project from start to finish.
Onpoint offers complete unit preparation and painting. Included in the base price are:
- All drywall repairs up to 4” in diameter
- Caulking of baseboards and windows as required
- Removal of switch plates and registers
- A single coat of the color and type of paint on all walls and ceilings
- Touch up of interior kitchen cabinets, louver doors
- A single coat of paint for the exterior of the unit front door
- Should the unit require a second coat of paint, the cost will be 50% of the original amount
- Drywall and Plaster Repair (Preparation for Painting)